Welcome to "My 3D Sharp PC1500"
You will find on this site the first 3D emulator of the Sharp(c) PC-1500 calculator.
It is using the OpenGL library available on all modern browsers.
It is using the ThreeJS library to render and manipulate 3D objects.
This site is a tribute to this calculator that was sold in the 80's and has been the seed for a lot of today's
computer engineers and hobbists.
You can use almost all the versions of this calculator and it's peripherals.
This site will eventually hosts most of the documentation and software that existed.
What can you do ?
You can use all the displayed objects. They act as the real calculators or peripherals:
- Change the PC1500 Model (PC1500, PC1500A & PC1500J)
- Use the CE-150 k7 / printer along with the tape recorder and tapes
- Use the software modules (CE-50X)
- Use the memory modules (CE-15X, CE-16x)
- Use the CE-157 Kata Kana module with the PC1500J
- Use the CE-156 Kata Kana cassette with the PC1500J
- Use the CE-153 Software Board (available soon)
- Read the documentations (regularly added)
How to use:
Use the mouse (left and right buttons, wheel) or the fingers (one or two) to move around, zoom and click.
(you can start already outside this dialog box)
The keyboard can be used to enter characters or press special buttons (SHIFT, MODE...)
When you click on an object, a menu is displayed to show the different options.
PS: Never forget to do a NEW0 [ENTER] when asked !
Please enjoy this trip along memory lane !
This site is a work in progress. Come back regularly to find new features, docs...
If you find bugs, please contact me at: email@example.com
What will come soon ?
- CE-153 Software board finalization
- Full support of tactile click
- CE-150 buttons support
- Entry of cassette content for a CLOAD(M)
- Saving the result of a CSAVE(M) to save work
- Automatic entry of text to automate things (NEW0+CLOAD...)
- Bank switching on CE-163
- Other softwares and documentations